Prepare for your success with our TOEFL Speaking practice test on Estudyme. Our diverse speaking tasks that mimic the actual exam are ready to sharpen your Speaking skills. Start building your confidence in expressing ideas, summarizing information, and articulating opinions today to elevate your performance and readiness for the TOEFL Speaking test!
The TOEFL Speaking section assesses your ability to communicate effectively in English. They include tasks such as expressing opinions, summarizing information, and providing solutions. Taking TOEFL Speaking practice tests on Estudyme offers simulated exam experiences with diverse prompts, enhancing your proficiency and confidence for the TOEFL Speaking section. Read these notes below to practice effectively on our website:
- In the TOEFL Speaking practice test, you are furnished with practice sets, which you can choose any of them to do first.
- When you start practicing, you will be given a set of questions, an audio and a question list, or a passage with an audio, your task is to read the passage and questions, then listen to the audio, and record your answers.
- Remember to click the record button before speaking out your answers.
- After completing your speaking task, press the submit button to check out.
- We provide you the count-up timer to help you measure elapsed time.
The TOEFL Speaking section consists of four tasks: two independent tasks and two integrated tasks. It assesses your ability to express ideas clearly and coherently.
- Independent tasks: require you to express personal opinions
- Integrated tasks: involve synthesizing information from reading and listening materials
The TOEFL Speaking section typically lasts about 17 minutes. Each of the four tasks has a specific time limit.
Tasks include expressing personal opinions, summarizing information, and synthesizing information from both reading and listening materials.
Yes, you are allowed to take notes during the preparation time for each task. However, these notes are not scored.
No, there is no break between the tasks. You will move seamlessly from one task to the next.
The TOEFL Speaking section is scored on a scale of 0 to 30, with each of the four tasks contributing equally to the total score.
No, you will speak in a microphone provided at the test center. Using personal headsets or microphones is not allowed.
Practice regularly by engaging in English conversations, recording yourself, and reviewing pronunciation. Utilize TOEFL practice tests free to familiarize yourself with the format and types of the test as well.