– When doing tests on TOEIC® TEST PRO website, you can choose any Reading practice test part 7 triple passage to take first.
– There are three set-based triple passages in the TOEIC® Reading exam. Each set-based triple passage comprises 5 questions. Therefore, the total number of questions in this section is 15.
– You have to select the best answer among options A, B, C or D.
– Once completing each test, you can review your work, see your answers along with our correct answers with clear and detailed explanations.
There are different kinds of passages in the TOEIC® Reading part 7. But here are the common ones: Articles, Announcements, Advertisements, Notices, Letters, Emails, Memos, Faxes
Knowing which types of questions are often included in the TOEIC® Reading Test Part 7 Triple Passage is really important as you can have a thorough preparation for it. Below are four sorts of questions that often appear in the TOEIC® Reading part 7 Triple Passage.
There are a lot of tips to augment the mark of the TOEIC® Reading Test part 7 Triple Passage. However, you should pay attention to the following tips:
- Identify kinds of passages such as articles, notices, memos, faxes and so on.
- Determine the purpose of each passage, who writes the passage, the passage is written for whom as well as correlation between three passages.
- Read the questions and sort them out. It is recommended to answer questions in the order: specific questions - main idea questions - inference questions - vocabulary questions.
- Seeking keywords in the passages (make notice of paraphrasing)
- Read carefully lines that contain keywords.
Because the TOEIC® Reading Test Part 7 Triple Passage is not as simple as the TOEIC® Reading Test Part 7 Single Passage. Hence, you need to spend around 5 minutes to complete each.